You may be right here
Eligible individuals can put on to get an interest-free loan that is repayable of to five % of this purchase cost of a property.
- The purchase cost of the house may well not go beyond $280,000 within the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM) and $150,000 within the remaining portion of the province.
- Participants will need to have good credit and get pre-approved for an insured home loan by an accepted lender.
- The following criteria must be met: for an applicant to be eligible for the assistance
- The home is in Nova Scotia
- The applicant is really a home buyer that is first-time
- The applicant doesn’t have the ability that is financial spend 5% for the purchase cost of the home without support regarding the program.
- The applicant is pre-approved for an insured home loan by an established standard bank
- The applicant has a satisfactory credit history
- The applicant has reviewed the material that is educational first-time house purchasers given by Housing Nova Scotia (see below)
- The applicant’s total household earnings is lower than $75,000
- The applicant is really a Canadian resident or has resident status that is permanent
- The applicant has resided in Nova Scotia for at the very least year
- The bought property should be the applicant’s principal residence; leasing properties, regular and leisure properties aren’t eligible. Read More